Our client is a newly privatized electricity distribution company, eager to recruit high quality and committed professionals interested in bringing their commitment, talent and focus to changing and developing the power sector in Nigeria. They are building a top notch team to ensure rapid transformation to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
The client urgently requires Head of Financial Planning & Budget Management, a seasoned professional with exceptional ability and grounded professional experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the production of management account, financial planning and budget management.
- A minimum of 10 years accounts/finance experience
- 5 years in financial planning and budget management in a Power, FMCG, Telecom or Oil & Gas environment.
- Functional experience in the use of ERP is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with relevant professional qualifications.
- MBA or postgraduate degree in relevant discipline is preferred.
This vacancy is a full time position.